CHAKRA BALANCING – ANCIENT ART OF LAYING ON OF STONES
Our universe is propelled by electromagnetic energy and governed by it laws. All life forms within the universe reflect this. Our stars and planets (geo-magnetic life forms) all have a north pole and a south pole with magnetic lines of force flowing between them. Our human bodies (bio-magnetic life forms) also conform to this bipolar magnetic field, with the top of our head reflecting our north pole and the soles of our feet acting as our south pole. In a third dimensional representation, these lines of force, moving between our head and feet completely encompass the body with an etheric structure – known as a tube torus. Imagine this donut-shaped energetic field extending all around your body and known as your Aura.
Chakras, meaning energy centers, are active nerve plexus centers that connect the inner plane realities to the endocrine and nervous systems of the physical body.
In this workshop we will learn about the 12 chakras which are essential to one’s existence but are only known in the etheric realm.
This highly essential workshop for healing will explore:
1) The 12 chakras and the 12 levels of each one that interact and hold a space for each and every chakra.
2) The 12 senses and how they hold a space and the relationship to each and every chakra.
3) How they work, their associated colors, parts of the body (including glands), states of consciousness, as well as points for stone placement, and the specific stones that can be used for a balancing of each one.
4) The associated stones and the respective color rays associated with them.
5) The profound healing effects a chakra balance can have on a person, bringing an overall balance to one’s energetic system and physical well-being! How to perform a chakra balance someone!
LAYING ON OF STONES
This workshop is the extension to The Sacred Chakras workshop. Here we will explore the ancient art of laying on of the stones – a technique that has been utilized for eons of time for Healing the body physically, emotionally, mentally, and of course spiritually.
In this workshop we explore:
1) Preparation – creating dialogue with your client (intake form).
Note: After purchase, you must use the link in your email to access the course for the first time.
Items in Your Cart